the sad story of finding my lost curiosities over the years

محصولِ ۱۳۹۰ آبان ۱۴, شنبه
هزینه‌ی ساخت: ۲۵ میلیون دلار

نژاد پرستی

- Hi!
- Hi
- How are you?
- Fine thanks, and you? speaking at elementary levels!
- Please shed some light on me by teaching me something important. something that you think matters. (intermediate level!)
- Tonight I faced the ugly side of Sydney while walking across the McDonald street. two drunk guys told me racist words! cos they thought I was Arab. I behaved like Jesus at that moment, allowed them to say what they wanted to say. and just gave them a smile and told 'em I am not Arab but racists like you are idiots.
- What were their words exactly?
- light words! They were laughing and saying "I don't want to be a fucking Arab!". I am not like Arabs really, am I? how idiots they are! the first day they've mistaken me with Italians, now with Arabs!
- Why do you think they insulted you?
- I don't know why! I am not in their ill mind. I don't understand why some people think they are better just because they've been born elsewhere. I even doubt they were Aussie. cos their accents were like Americans.
- Let me repeat my question. why do you think they insulted you? they just said "they don't want to be like Arabs"
- They said fucking Arabs!
- I agree that they insulted Arabs! but I don't agree that they insulted you!
- Yes exactly! that is why I didn't get annoyed at that time (but then I thought what if they said f*** Iranian. and what if they even thought Iranians are Arab)
- I also want to say that I do not agree that they insulted Arabs. because their words when they said "I hate to be like a fucking Arab" simply means "they don't like to be like a bad Arab! they are friends with good Arabs!". likewise we can say "we don't like to be like fucking Australians!" this does not mean all Aussies are bad! it just means we do not want to be like the bad ones :)
- Devil philosophical explanation that only you can make! :) but you should agree that they disturbed my privacy by shouting near my face at least.
- Did you call the police? are you aware of your civil rights?
- No. I don't know them exactly. I'm talking to you from a humanity perspective, not rigid laws
- You know, it takes time to behave like humans. and Aussies are no exception. You have to get along with them!
- Agree!
- There is always a difference between a man from the land of Persia, and a convicted murderer deported from the land of fishes with cold blue eyes. Have this on your mind all the time, and you never get insulted!

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر

خیلی ممنون که می‌خوای یه چیزی بگی، حتا اگر می‌خوای فحش هم بدی خیلی ممنون

قدیمی

به معتادها

خودتون انتخاب کنید شلاق چند دهم بزنم؟ پنج دهم داریم. هفت دهم هم داریم که البته دردش بیش‌تره [بچه به شدت ترسیده و قاچ خربزه از دست‌اش می‌افت...

ناآرام

ناآرام

خوراک

آمار

نوشته‌های بیش‌تر دیده شده

دوست داشتنی

گذشتگان

پیوندها

جستجوی این وبلاگ

تماس

naaraamblog dar yahoo dat kam
Powered By Blogger
Add to Google
با پشتیبانی Blogger.