the sad story of finding my lost curiosities over the years

محصولِ ۱۳۹۰ مرداد ۷, جمعه
هزینه‌ی ساخت: ۲۵ میلیون دلار

Is it safe to travel to Norway

Hi, I am from Iran. I'm hoping to travel to Norway in Aug. My friends think I have gone crazy! they do not want me to go, and think its not safe. I have heard that suicide-bombers are all around the city and it's not safe to go for a walk in the streets alone. Is it something that happens everyday or is it just the media making it sound alot worse than what it is?

To be honest not many people I know, know much about Norway and the first reaction to my decision is No Way! I think Norway is not what everyone perceives it to be. I do not believe everything I read in the media but I'm a little apprehensive about taking this trip. Any advice or tips from anyone who has been recently to Norway would be greatly appreciated!


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر

خیلی ممنون که می‌خوای یه چیزی بگی، حتا اگر می‌خوای فحش هم بدی خیلی ممنون

قدیمی

به معتادها

خودتون انتخاب کنید شلاق چند دهم بزنم؟ پنج دهم داریم. هفت دهم هم داریم که البته دردش بیش‌تره [بچه به شدت ترسیده و قاچ خربزه از دست‌اش می‌افت...

ناآرام

ناآرام

خوراک

آمار

نوشته‌های بیش‌تر دیده شده

دوست داشتنی

گذشتگان

پیوندها

جستجوی این وبلاگ

تماس

naaraamblog dar yahoo dat kam
Powered By Blogger
Add to Google
با پشتیبانی Blogger.